Skip Main Navigation

New Students Getting Started with the ASC

Please Note: ASC is open to students in person at the Menifee and San Jacinto campuses.

Please join our Cranium Café lobby, call, or email to request an appointment.  

You can access our Cranium Café Lobby where ASC staff is available to assist you here:

ASC (DSPS) Virtual Lobby 

If you would like help with setting up your MyMSJC account to be able to access Cranium Café, please visit the MSJC Student Support Hub and click on "Welcome Center":

MSJC Student Support Hub


If you have any difficulty using this website with a screen reader or assistive technology call 951-487-3302​

To receive accommodations, please complete the following steps

STEP ​​1: 

Complete steps 1-7 of the enrollment process

STEP 2​​:

Upload disability verification to our Virtual Drop Box here: Student Support Hub 

Scroll down below "Counseling Services" and  click on Accommodation Service Center and select Secure Document Upload

For examples of acceptable forms of disability verification please see below.

STE​​P 3:

Visit the ASC (DSPS) Lobby to schedule an appointment with one of our counselors. 

STE​P 4:

All ASC students MUST complete the Request for Services every semester once registered in courses. Failure to do so will result in your accommodations not being activated for the selected semester, as well as, your instructors will not be emailed with notification of the accommodations you will be using.

Below are options and examples of acceptable forms of disability verif​ication:

If you are unable to provide documentation stating your diagnosis, submit the ASC Disability Verification Form. Give the form to your qualified medical professional and request for them to fill it out.

Other examples of acceptable disability verification are:

  • Individual Education Plan (IEP) including Testing results or psychological evaluation
  • 504 Plan
  • Current Audiogram
  • DD214
  • Psychological Exam/Testing
  • Physical Exam
  • LD Testing
  • History from another college
  • Eye exam from Ophthalmologist