Human Resources at MSJC
Welcome to Mt. San Jacinto College!
When you join the team at MSJC, you will be a part of an inclusive, innovative and equity-focused community that is committed to educational equity for our students. This rich work environment requires broad collaboration among faculty, classified staff, administration, students and community partners.
We value the ability to serve students from a broad range of cultural heritages, socioeconomic backgrounds, genders, abilities and orientations. We seek applicants who demonstrate they understand the benefits diversity brings to a professional educational community.
Those interested in employment are encouraged to explore the links below, which includes the main job board as well as boards for the Temporary Workforce Program and Student Workforce Program. You will also find links to resources, forms and information about faculty and staff bargaining units.
The MSJC Human Resources department is located at the Temecula Valley Campus
- NEOGOV/NEOED Customer Service: 1-855-524-5627
- Online Employment Application Guide
- MSJC Job Descriptions
- Chancellor's Handbook for California Community Colleges Minimum Qualifications
- California Community Colleges Registry
- Council for Higher Education Accreditation
- MSJC COVID-19 Prevention Plan
- COVID-19 Safety Hazard Reporting Form
Office Hours: Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Phone: (951) 487-3161
- Fax: (951) 654-5971
- Location: 41888 Motor Car Parkway Temecula, CA 92591
- TTY/TDD Phone: (951) 487-3160
- Who Does What in HR?
Verification of Employment Requests
- Please email all verification of employment requests to VOE@msjc.edu
- Written authorization from the employee is required along with the lender/agency's request form
- All personally identifiable information (PII) MUST be redacted from request forms (i.e., social security number, date of birth, home address, driver's license number, etc.) prior to being emailed
- Allow 48 - 72 hours for processing
- Verbal verifications are only permitted as a follow-up to a written request processed by Human Resources within a three (3) month time period
Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- If you are employed by a U.S. federal, state, local, or tribal government or not-for-profit organization, you might be eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program. Visit the PSLF website to see whether you might qualify.
- For employer certification, please submit your PSLF digitally via the PSLF Help Tool on the Federal Student Aid website. We no longer accept manual PSLF form submissions. To expedite the processing of these requests and minimize delays caused by incorrect or incomplete submissions, please be sure to include the information below.
Name of School: Mt. San Jacinto Community College
Address: 1499 N. State St. San Jacinto CA 92583
Average hours per week: (This will vary depending on position held)
Associate Instructors seeking confirmation of the average hours per week are encouraged to contact Jonnika Escobar/Human Resources Analyst at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To determine the appropriate Human Resources Analyst (and email address) to submit your digital request, please visit the Who Does What in HR webpage.
- NOTE: HR does not have the capability to modify this information on an electronic PSLF once it's been submitted. If a PSLF contains inaccurate information, HR must deny the form and wait for an additional request from the agency, causing a delay in processing time.
Unit Bargaining Agreements
- CSEA Contract (Classified)
- CWA Contract (Associate Faculty)
- Faculty Association CTA NEA Contract (Full-Time Faculty)
It is the mission of Human Resources department to advance the overall mission of the District through the acquisition, retention, and support of an excellent faculty and staff. The Human Resources Services achieves its mission by recruiting, employing, retaining, and developing faculty and staff and by maximizing excellent employee relations and excellent personal and group performance through internal consulting, problem resolution, and the provision of efficient, cost-effective, customer-responsive Human Resources department.